Wood finish also available
This 12U Soundproof Rack is capable of up to 28.5DBa noise attenuation and is designed to house servers from the current major brands including HP, Sun, IBM and Dell. There are two other height options and two different models Passive or Active. The Active has a temperature sensor and speed variable fans built in to help with higher heat loads.
- Capable of up to 28.5DBa noise attenuation
- Independently tested by ‘MIRA’ Test Laboratories (Sound Power Measurement in accordance with ISO3744)
- In excess of 7kW heat dissipation for Active version
- Compatible with all leading server brands
- Passive and active models available
Standard Build Specification
- Removable Side Panels
- Double Steel Lockable Rear Doors (Active has built in fans with speed control + temperature sensor)
- Double Steel Lockable Front Doors
- Cable Entry through base
- Front and Rear 19inch Mounts
- Load Bearing Castors
Load rating: Up to 500KGs Evenly Distributed
Depth: 1100mm Floor Footprint / 1210mm Cladding Footprint
Weight: Passive 109.5KGs / Active 118KGs
Max Heat Load: Passive 1.75kW / Active 7.2kW
Gap Between 19" Mounts: 850.2 Max (fully adjustable)
Other Sizes Available:
View all Sound Proof Cabinets
Quiet Server Cabinet 42U
Sound Proof Server Cabinet 24U
Acoustic Wall Cabinet
A delivery charge of £50 applies within mainland UK apart from to the following postcodes AB, IV, PA20+, PH4+, TR, please call for pricing to these areas or delivery outside mainland UK.
The specialist Courier used will if access allows bring the cabinet into the Goods In or a Ground floor reception from where it is the customers responsibility. Please ensure that there will be someone on site to accept delivery and that access is sufficient for the size of cabinet ordered as additional charges will apply for any failed deliveries.
For an additional charge the siting of the cabinet into your preferred location can be arranged as
long as access allows and that it is possible to do so with out breaking it down. If you believe the cabinet needs to be broken down and then reassembled on site this needs to be arranged prior
If you require any special arrangements such as out of hours delivery please contact us.